Sunday, March 4, 2007

Day 1



Here we go, the first day of something new and scary. But that is my goal this year to step outside the box if you will. I am a new mom and often catch myself thinking of ways to teach my kids not to be afraid of stepping outside the box. To try different things to see what they like and what they are good at. I don't want them to grow up being paralyzed by fear, like I did. It took me until my early 30's to try different things and that was pretty scary not to mention very hard.

So that is why I decided to develop this blog. To help other people no matter how young or old, to no longer be afraid anymore. One of my favorite quotes is, "Don't regret what you have done rather regret what you have not done."

My mission in life is to live happy, joyous and free on a daily basis and to assist others in doing the same. When I die and go to heaven I feel that God will ask me one question that matters, "Did you enjoy everything I gave you, good and bad?", the answer should be yes.

See in life we are given tests and until we pass those tests we will be put through them again and again. And believe me I've been put through my share of the same tests!!

At any rate I figure I have nothing to loose by putting this blog out there. So lets go on a joy ride through life together!! Remember none of us are promised tommorrow, so live like today is your last.

No comments: