Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"LETS MAKE HISTORY TOGETHER"

I was watching television last night while trying to wind down from the craziness of the day & it hit me. WOW history is being made & good things are on the rise. Those of you that know me know that I'm a not a political person I don't take sides. It is my believe that it should be "For the people by the people" & not all this fighting & blaming that goes on. With that being said let me remind you this blog is of opinion and we all have our opinions. After all that is what makes us different. As I watch all the hoopla on TV about our new president & how history is being made I listen to all the hope that people are expressing in this changing of the guard if you will. I cant help but to be inspired with everyone else. We must push past our differences and all the negativity that is in this world. I for one believe that this world can be restored if everyone would just do their part.
Ponder this for a moment. If each of us just helped 5 people to find some thing to be positive about or took those 5 people and looked to see where you could be a blessing in their life's; then those 5 people will in turn help someone & then look what happens. The world starts to be reborn!! Change starts within ones being, negativity starts to dissipate and hope is recharged. You start to see things with freshness and a sense of newness to them. We heal ourselves while offering attention to another who is put on our path. Trust me I have been given that wonderful opportunity in life & there is no drug that can compare!
Remember that there are alot of people going through some extremely rough times right now. And at 1st people may not be receptive to the gesture so don't give up. Our emotions are controlled by our circumstances most of the time. So if we can control our emotions and how we react then God will be by our side to help us help others. After all; he is trying to help us fight our battles. When we let him. I also believe that God wants us to have an abundance of good. So why not help others the same way he wants to help us. Sounds like a win win to me!
We don't have to be an American president to make the world a better place or to make history or cause a wave of good change to happen. All we need is help to jump start the inspiration that is already in each of us. Don't be afraid to move forward with what feels good about doing for others rather let yourself be moved forward. Lets make history together and help one another to find the HEALTHY FREEDOMS that lay in each of us, so that they may come to the surface and be allowed to make a difference in someones life.
Now I could be way off on this one or maybe I am just so filled with hope for the future that maybe just maybe if we all try this theory of mine we may get to experience history from our doings not our watching from the sideline. I dare you to try it!!
As I close please remember to say a special prayer so that our men & woman of the military are kept safe so they can be reunited with their families one day soon.
God Bless and keep you all safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm game..... 5 good deeds to help someone, that I may be able to handle. 5 people, well I'll pray on this. No doubt lil Miss Jen, it's a concept.
Thanks for the share.
Hugs, Anonymous ;-) *wink*