Monday, April 22, 2013

People come and People go


People come and go in our lives. That's part of life. The important thing is that we don't loose who we are in the process. Don't let things get you down for long. Feel it, hold your head up high, dust yourself off & move along. There are good people still in the world & when the time is right, they will reveal themselves to you.

They say that it is when we are in turmoil that we learn just how strong we are & what we are capable of overcoming. I believe that. Being in the dating world these days and trying to let my guard down just to be disappointed time and time again starts to wear on a person. I just keep reminding myself that it may not be me rather something the other person is going through. I refuse to give up. I'm stronger than the little waves of life. I have over come so much more in life & cannot let something so little hold me under. I try to share my experience, strength and hope with others to help encourage them to never allow life to hold them down. Rather help to hold them up along the way. Life really is a "WE" thing, not a "ME" thing.

Never give up, Never surrender!!!

As always please keep all the men and woman of all branches of the military in your prayers so that they may one day have a safe return home while they are out there protecting our HEALTHY FREEDOMS here at home.

No comments: