Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Hope You Dance

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

This is so true & appropriate for my day today. In the midst of the storm is when we need to dig deep & look for all our blessings. Whether big or small we all have at least 5 things we are blessed with or by everyday. Dig deep and I promise you will find them.

Don't let the situation or person/s define your mood. Rise above it to find the song in your heart that makes you want to dance through adversity. I cant dance or sing so when I do this I cause the people around me to laugh. Which if you think about it serves 2 purposes; 1)you forget about what it is that is causing your storm & 2)you may have just helped someone else forget about theirs.

Just as the song goes, "I hope you dance". Try it sometime. I have & it was so much fun!!

Please remember to keep our men & woman of all branches of the military in your prayers for a safe return to their loved ones.

Good night & God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen. The inspirational message for the week.

From PAUL